“FOOD CONNECTS US ALL”
Health Forum in Alert Bay
Saturday May 7th
Where: Namgis Council Hall, Front Street
Time: 9:30am – 2:30pm
Learn about initiatives throughout Mount Waddington that are addressing food security, talk with local people who are taking positive steps to create healthy food options in Mount Waddington.
- Meet residents who food share, participate in community gardens, teach cultural food sustainability, and who care deeply about working towards affordable, healthy food for all North Islanders.
- Discuss ways to meet our challenges- share your Ideas and concerns. Help us support and encourage food sustainability throughout our region.
There is no cost
For those of you coming from out of town:
· Take 8:40am Ferry from Port McNeill to Alert Bay (walk on if able)
· The Council Hall is ½ block to the left from the Alert Bay Ferry terminal. Rides will be available for those with mobility issues
· You will return on the 3:00pm ferry to Port McNeill